Whether you’re planning for retirement or setting up a retirement plan for your business, here’s what to expect at your first meeting with me.
The first meeting allows you to get to know me and my style, learn more about Rosemont and my financial planning services, answer common questions, and lets me evaluate the areas I think I could improve on your current financial plan and strategy.
- There is no cost for an initial consultation
- The minimum total account size is $100,00 of total assets under management. Minimum account size is negotiable and may be waived for start-up retirement plans. Exceptions may apply to relatives and friends of current clients
- We can meet at ether one of my office locations. Depending on your location, I also can meet at your home or work if it saves on travel time. If you are not based in the northeast, no problem- a full virtual meeting including all follow-up steps and meetings can be just as good
- Sometimes a virtual meeting is just quicker and easier. We can use my remote appointment system to have an initial consultation and/or any follow up meetings. This can also be great if you just want a quick account check-in
- It is best if all decision makers are at the initial meeting. I feel very strongly that, if married, both spouses are at the initial meeting, even if there is one primary financial decision maker
- Don’t expect a sales pitch. Not working on commissions or sales quotas allows me to give objective advice and give you my true opinion
- The first meeting generally allows you to get to know me and my style, learn more about Rosemont and my services, answer common questions, and lets me evaluate the areas I think I could improve on your current plan and strategy
- Many individuals and families begin working with me because of one specific need- that’s OK! Not everyone is ready or needs a full financial plan. Managing a personal retirement account, opening a retirement plan for a business, or looking for a better way to manage and invest an abundance of cash are just of few examples of specific needs